Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Farm Boy Results Per Oncologist......Maybe?

Dr Kerr asked if we grew up on a farm? Then he explained that there is no definite proof of where my problem came from...but there is a strong correlation between farm heavy areas and people that have Lypmhoma. He asked if I was ever around insecticides used on the farm. I was surprised because I instantly could see the "blue box" tractor attachment that we used to spray the cotton fields with a stinky power that alledgedly would kill the famed "boll weevil". We would empty the bags of powder into the blue box and a fan belt connected to the tractor's power take off would convey power needed to power the fan that blew the powder from the box through a number of hoses attached to a long beam across the rows of cotton. Isn't our brain an amazing computer? My "vision" was from about 60 years ago....and I can't remember what Joyce asked to do five minutes ago!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?