Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Waiting..............Waiting...................Waiting

for the lab that will do the PET test do phone with time of test! Why wait? Because this lab has to get permission from insurance companies before test. This has surprised us as Joyce and I have had numerous "biggies" without any pre-permission, without delay! The PET test isn't designed to test our pets.....we only have one....and that's each other. The PET test will determine how extensive my problem cells are in my body. I will have to drink some type of liquid that will find my bad-cells and a X-Ray will document their location. The end result will impact how many Chemo parties I will have to attend!

Comments:
Speaking of Waiting......

I found this quote from one of my favorite comedians.



I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes.
-Steven Wright



Pretty funny. :)
 
I like that comment. I need a course in speed waiting. Jerry and I are ready to get the last test done so they can start treatment the beginning of week. Of course, you can't rush Medical Cities. We're lucky to have the other things done as quickly as we did.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?