Monday, October 23, 2006

 

7 Day Blood Test after 2n Chemo Party...C+

I got a C+ today on my blood test. I say C+ because three numbers were lower than the 7 day test after 1st Party. However, they really could be rated an A- as they are still within range that permits my immmunity system to being effective. That is, it's safe to live a normal life! If my 7 day b. test after my next Chemo Party is similar, we will hit the road for a 2400 mile joy ride to Mobile and Cumming, Ga and possible a few other favorites! Please pray for good b. test scores and lower gas prices! Haven't shaved in 7+ days and my baby face.....or my lemon head..is still turning the ladies head. I say lemon head because I am drinking a lot of lemon grass tea and my head does look a little like a lemon! I will tell why I am drinking lemon grass tea on my nest post. Now I must give attention to my "Honey Do!" list! Regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
When are you leaving on the road trip? And what is your initial plan? I really like your blog and look forward to reading it everyday.

p.s. did you put that Ad from Google up?
 
Thanks Kendall, We hope to leave around the 20th and come back on the 29! The big question is how will I do on my next blood test after the next Chemo Party.

I did sign up for Adsense but have not finalized it because I have had time to do my "META's" in the opening. Please note...I followed your example and loaded it with "possibilities" of post that should get a few ads. Have been working hard today...am on my butt now. Love Dad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?