Monday, October 02, 2006

 
It's now four days after my first Chemo Party and three daily booster shots and my thinking is I CAN HANDLE THIS! Overall it has been "feeling odd"; no real pain. On a scale of 10 there has been some periods of 2's and 2's "feelings" but nothing serious. I believe that my "odd" feelings are related more to the pills that I take to control the affter effects of Chemo than the actual after effects. What come first, the chicken or the egg?

My bigget problem was Saturday night when our computer got ill. Sunday, it was back to normal and I was relieved. I wasn't sure that Joyce could get by without her time on the computer! We go for booster shot at 11:00 and another Chemo Party tomorrow! Regards

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?