Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Keith and Lynnea Rocking&Rolling in Hawaii!!!!

Sunday around noon I turned my computer on so I could play on the computer between plays on the Cowball game. As my screen came on, a dropdown told me Keith had just signed on in Hawaii. I clicked on the dropdown and started Instant Messaging with him. After about the second comment, he said…Wow…the building is shaking. I think we are having an earthquate. He woke up Lynnea (it was 7AM. There) She agreed…something is happening. He and I continued making comments for a few minutes and signed off. It was about 10 minutes before CNN said anything about the quate. It was several hours later before Keith got a short email back to us saying. “We are all O.K.! “ We now have had several messages. They were several hundred miles away…and not much happen there. They are having a great time. They are there with two couple friends from Cummings. We know all of them well. They all had house boats at the same time. Two now live on the lake. The other one still has house boat. They are posting their pictures from Hawaii so go take a look...every day..because Lynnea will posting many before they return in two weeks.Click on Keiths Web Site up on left. Wow...what a small world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?