Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Why Lemon Head....look?

Could be because I am drinking a lot of LemonGrass Tea....thanks to Keiths' fast actions. A potential Condo renter phoned one day and said that her husband was told he would die of cancer six months ago but amazingly he was doing well and was going to work a few hours each day. The only explanation was that she had been adding lemmongrass to his diet. She said that she felt that the lemongrass had to be the "difference". Keith phoned a few minutes later and I told him what the lady had told me. Within an hour I started receiving E-Mails from Keith's research on the "net". The research showed that LemonGrass had an ingredient in it that caused cancer cells to committ suicide. Keith's E Mails also informed us that we would be receiving LG Tea Bags in a few days. We gave some of the bags to a new friend that is 100% disabled with MS. We both are enthused about our LG tea. We don't know if it will make a big difference. I know that my constipation problem has been much less since I have become addicted to relaxing with my hot LG Tea. I will report on this in a month or so. In that report I will report on my friend with MS's opinion of LG Tea on his disability! In that post I will include some the research that makes us feel this could be a difference!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?